Thank you so much for your continued reading! I am hopeful you are enjoying the newsletter and information.
I can't believe it is already June... and this crazy school year is almost at an end... and halfway through 2021! Where has the time gone? It is a good time to revisit the goals you made in January and take pride in your progress- if you aren't happy with your progress, you have 6 more months to get them done!! You got this!!
Want to make your child's birthday extra-special? Please sign your child up for the Birthday Club! They will receive a birthday card in the mail and a chance to win a prize within their birthday month!
This weeks highlights:
- Check out dance classes for children and toddlers: Dance DiNamics
- Have children, teen or adults looking to learn the art of dance or exercise (Zumba, bootcamps) at Todos
- Book Buddy: Reading to your pups
- Kids Yoga- Bilingual and IN PERSON!!!
- Take and Make Relaxation Kit: Framingham Library
- Tone and Stretch Yoga
- Take and Make Fireworks: Framingham Library
- Personal Finance Class for Adults: Framingham Library
- "LGBTQ+ Basics and Beyond" Led by OUT Metrowest
Make it a GREAT week!